Graduate Academic Programs
With our Washington, DC location, and highly ranked programs, we provide an ideal setting for students pursuing advanced degrees in public health. Our graduate programs take full advantage of our location in the heart of the nation’s capital, offering outstanding internships, guest speakers, residencies, practicum training, and job and research opportunities.
Seven academic departments and a world-class faculty
Our educational programs provide students with a broad and interdisciplinary perspective, as well as in-depth expertise in the high-demand areas of public health. Our graduate programs include:
- Master's programs including the Master of Public Health (MPH), Master of Health Administration (MHA), Master of Science (MS) degree programs
- Doctor of Public Health (DrPH) degree programs
- PhD programs
- Graduate certificate programs
- Online and executive programs
- Joint degrees and graduate certificates with GW's other schools
To accommodate working professionals, many of our programs are offered during the evenings, full or part-time, and in-person or online.
Learn more about our graduate application process or view our academic departments.