A complete list of Professor Gravitt's publications can be found here: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=gravitt+p
1. Brotherton JM, Jit M, Gravitt PE, Brisson M, Kreimer AR, Pai SI, Fakhry C, Monsonego J, Franceschi S. Eurogin Roadmap 2015: How has HPV knowledge changed our practice: Vaccines. Int J Cancer. 2016;139(3):510-7.
2. Gravitt PE, Marks M, Kosek M, Huang C, Cabrera L, Olortegui MP, Medrano AM, Trigoso DR, Qureshi S, Bardales GS, Manrique-Hinojosa J, Cardenas AZ, Larraondo MA, Cok J, Qeadan F, Siracusa M, Gilman RH. Soil-transmitted helminth infections are associated with an increase in human papillomavirus prevalence and a T-helpr type 2 cytokine signature in cervical fluids. J Infect Dis. 2016;213(5):723-30.
3. Silver MI, Rositch AF, Burke AE, Chang K, Viscidi R, Gravitt PE. Patient concerns about human papillomavirus testing and 5-year intervals in routine cervical cancer screening. Obstet Gyencol. 2015;125(2):317-29.
4. Brotman RM, Shardell MD, Gajer P, Tracy JK, Zenilman JM, Ravel J, Gravitt PE. Interplay between the temporal dynamics of the vaginal microbiota and human papillomavirus detection. J Infect Dis. 2014;210(11):1723-33,
5. Rositch AF, Nowak RG, Gravitt PE. Increased age and race-specific incidence of cervical cancer after correction for hysterectomy prevalence in the United States from 2000-2009. Cancer. 2014;120(13):2032-9.
6. Liu SH, Brotman RM, Zenilman JM, Gravitt PE*, Cummings DA*. Menstrual cyle and detectable human papillomavirus in reproductive-age women: a time series study. J Infect Dis. 2013;208(9):1404-15. (*contributed equally as senior authors)
7. Gravitt PE, Rositch AF, Silver MI, Marks MA, Chang K, Burke AE, Viscidi RP. A cohort effect of the sexual revolution may be masking an increase in human papillomavirus detection at menopaue in the United States. J Infect Dis. 2013;207(2):272-80.
8. Rositch AF, Burke AE, Viscidi RP, Silver MI, Chang K, Gravitt PE. Contributions of recent and past sexual partnerships on incident human papillomavirus detection: acquisition and reactivation in older women. Cancer Res. 2012;72(23):6183-90.
9. Gravitt PE. The known unknowns of HPV natural history. J Clin Invest. 2011;121(12):4593-9.
10. Gravitt PE, Paul P, Katki HA, Vendantham H, Ramakrishna G, Sudula M, Kalpana B, Ronnett BM, Vijayaraghavan K, Shah KV; CATCH Study Team. Effectiveness of VIA, Pap, and HPV DNA testing in a cervical cancer screening program in a peri-urban community in Andhra Pradesh, India. PLoS One. 2010;5(10):e13711.