Careers and Alumni
A public health degree from the Milken Institute School of Public Health can lead to a wide range of professional opportunities. Below is a sampling of the employment obtained by recent graduates from the Department of Prevention and Community Health upon degree completion.
- Communications Associate - American Institutes of Research
- Coordinator of Research and Programs Administration - Prevent Cancer Foundation
- Malaria and Child Survival Technical Advisor - Population Services International
- Marketing Analyst - Penn, Good and Associates
- Nutrition Outreach Specialist - Maryland State Department of Education
- Research Associate - FHI360
Staff from the Milken Institute School of Public Health Career Center interview alumni about their careers several years post-graduation to learn more about the impact of their Milken Institute School of Public Health degree in preparing them for public health leadership roles. View Prevention and Community Health alumni profiles, or view all Milken Institute School of Public Health alumni profiles.