GWSPH Major/Minor/Concentration Form

Instructions: This form is for adding and dropping GWSPH majors, minors, and concentrations only. If you would like to major or minor in another school or drop another school’s major/minor, please use that school’s form. If you changing majors, minors, or concentrations within GWSPH, first submit a form to drop your current field of study, and then submit a second form to add your new field of study.