Career Services Tip of the Week: Career Resources for International Students

If you are an International student, check out the Center for Career Services International Student Assistance page for workshops available to prepare you for your career or internship search.

Going Global is a resource available on GWork that can assist you with your search for employers who have sponsored candidates with H1B visa status. You can also conduct a search for positions abroad and learn about each country’s application and visa process.

If you are interested in working in the United States, start by visiting the International Students Office located on the 5th Floor at the Marvin Center to discuss the CPT and OPT guidelines to ensure that you are eligible.

For more information about how to use these resources, schedule a Career Services appointment on GWork.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *