Alumni Mission Statement
The mission of the Milken Institute of Public Health Office of Alumni Engagement is to create a lifelong and worldwide community of alumni through increased opportunities for meaningful engagement to increase awareness, pride, participation, volunteer involvement, and philanthropic commitment to Milken Institute School of Public Health. Our key components of the mission include:
• Building a relationship and being a resource to GWSPH students to help establish a lifelong relationship and sense of community with our alumni.
• Enabling lifetime engagement by promoting interaction with and among alumni, current students, faculty & staff, and the university.
• Institutionalizing a dialogue for alumni to highlight their achievements and offer a place to discuss, collaborate, and connect with the GW School of Public Health community.
• Provide alumni with rewarding opportunities to serve the Milken Institute of Public Health, its faculty, and its students.
• Building a culture of philanthropy to support current and future generations of GW Public Health students and alumni.
Bringing together the passion of our alumni and supporters, with the aspirations of our students and faculty, ensures that GW School of Public Health continues to make a difference every day.