Careers and Alumni
A public health degree from the Milken Institute School of Public Health can lead to a wide range of professional opportunities. Below is a sampling of the employment obtained by recent Epidemiology graduates upon degree completion.
- Analytical Epidemiologist - ICF International
- Clinical Research Coordinator - Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- Patient Centered Medical Home Program Consultant - CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield
- Research Statistician - Walter Reed Army Institute of Research
- Senior Quality Improvement Analyst - Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Specialist, Public Health Preparedness and Response - Association of Public Health Laboratories
Staff from the Milken Institute School of Public Health Career Center interview alumni about their careers several years post-graduation to learn more about the impact of their Milken Institute School of Public Health degree in preparing them for public health leadership roles. View Epidemiology alumni profiles, or view all Milken Institute School of Public Health alumni profiles.