Epidemiology Careers and Alumni
A public health degree from the Milken Institute School of Public Health can lead to a wide range of professional opportunities. Below is a sampling of the employment obtained by recent Epidemiology graduates upon degree completion.
- Analytical Epidemiologist - ICF International
- Clinical Research Coordinator - Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- Patient Centered Medical Home Program Consultant - CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield
- Research Statistician - Walter Reed Army Institute of Research
- Senior Quality Improvement Analyst - Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Specialist, Public Health Preparedness and Response - Association of Public Health Laboratories
Staff from the Milken Institute School of Public Health Career Center interview alumni about their careers several years post-graduation to learn more about the impact of their Milken Institute School of Public Health degree in preparing them for public health leadership roles.