Global Health Careers and Alumni
A public health degree from the Milken Institute School of Public Health can lead to a wide range of professional opportunities. Below is a sampling of the employment obtained by recent Global Health graduates upon degree completion.
- Clinical Research Associate - Abt Associates
- Communications and Advocacy Officer - International Vaccine Access Center, Johns Hopkins
- Global Health, Economics and Development Research - Associate Council on Foreign Relations
- Project Manager - UN World Food Programme
- Project Officer for Nutrition and SBCC (Social and Behavior Change Communication) - The Manoff Group
- Research Analyst - Social and Scientific Systems
Staff from the Milken Institute School of Public Health Career Center interview alumni about their careers several years post-graduation to learn more about the impact of their Milken Institute School of Public Health degree in preparing them for public health leadership roles.