Do you want the opportunity to give back to GW Public Health? As an alumni volunteer, you can pass down priceless knowledge and experience to future public health professionals. Supporting students as they develop their career path is not only instrumental for the student but also can help you gain fresh enthusiasm for your own career and enhance your mentoring skills. Some of the various ways alumni can volunteer include:
- Assist with alumni engagement efforts for the Milken Institute School of Public Health
- Share your story for an alumni career profile
- Present an employer information session or host a booth at the GWSPH Career Fair
- Host a regional event
- Support professional networking programs and events
- Host a practicum for a current student by applying to become a practicum preceptor
- Serve as a panelist or speaker at career development events
- Attend Preview Day for admitted students in March
- Serve as an Admissions Interviewer
- Recommend a prospective student to apply for the Milken Institute School of Public Health
- Become one of our school's LinkedIn Ambassadors
- Answer questions about your program for prospective and/or admitted students
Please fill out the volunteer interest form and a member of our team will contact you.
If you have further questions about the alumni volunteer opportunities listed above and to get involved, email firstname.lastname@example.org.